Thursday, December 17, 2009

Macro Spotlight - Grzehoofr

From time to time I like to bring attention to the incredible talent that exists in the amateur macro community. Unless your a member of at least a dozen different forums you'll never get a chance to see, or appreciate, their work. I ran into an extremely talented shooter from Poland over at the Juza Nature Forum, macro section named Grzehoofr that just blew me away. It's not the level of detail in his work, or his compositional skills, or his lighting -it's all of the above. In my opinion macro photographers like Grzehoofr (see his gallery over at Picasa) represent the benchmark in macro -they are the people that you'll be measured against in the not so distant future. Here's a sample that I pulled out of his gallery -it's one of many incredible photos...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are very nice images with great detail and lovely colors :)
I love them!

Alessandra and Rocco

Unknown said...

These are very nice images with great detail and lovely colors :)
I love them!

Alessandra and Rocco